Friday, November 27, 2009

"Talk about Tuesday with BRM "Romance or Hopeless"

No Drama just everyday life

I came to the conclusion a long time ago, that I’m a flirt… and if it was a crime I make sure I get away with it all the time. With that said there’s an imaginary line you don’t cross. The rules of courtship are similar except you don’t touch and you don’t go passed joking about seeing each other naked. So problem in all relationships has formed a pattern. I am for lack of a better term paid to be a cereal flirt, meaning I work with models and to go a whole photo shoot without saying they look attractive in some way would get no smiles and the dear in headlights look. You can say someone is attractive without the desire to sleep with them and still be considered “interesting”.

Hence the reason this comes to mind, every time I seem to find someone who is a “Flirt” like me, we get along just fine until they realize I’m just being nice ie gentlemen. You catch a lot more Bee’s with Honey then with Salt, so my personal opinion doesn’t matter you can find something interesting or unique about almost anyone. Beauty is in the “Eye” of the beholder has several meanings that capture more then if someone is tall enough, slim enough, or smart enough to keep your professional vs personal attention.

Now those who know me, might have figured out I know plenty of people of the opposite sex and that might be tempting to go on flirt marathon giving and receiving compliments. Except “Attention” is not my addiction, nor is alcohol in case you were wondering we who flirt in this business do it as often as possible to fish for someone who appreciates our kind words. None the less certain people wonder if this means more, but to the one person it does…us Romantics try and take it a step further.

The song goes, I know you think this is about you… goes the same for a poets pen… I’ve been a poet for over a decade and so it’s my way of expression. I theme this like I do everything with just a hint to whom has discovered that old TLC song… As long as you know…I can have anyone…but I choose you. I know there are a few who will respond just because i’m speaking from the heart. Some who will read this and figure out their not the one. Others who will soon discover the meaning behind the words when they can’t decide to leave, stay or go. As the saying goes, don’t go away mad…just go away and maybe one day you will get it. A promise kept is one that a gentlemen, who isn’t questioning, but just telling you a story. The most insecure and jealous people, often are guilty of crossing the line themselves if not given a reason to think your “Helpless” or that it’s all just the feelings of “Romance”.

Open Thought

Order of Life:

Faith, Family, Friends

BRM

[Via http://brmphoto.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment