Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Control

Being a strong and independent woman, I probably shouldn’t be admitting this, but I can sense his desire to control me and it turns me on immensely.

The funny thing is that I’m the kind of personality you just don’t control. I am fearless and outspoken and will stop at nothing to make sure justice prevails, even when it means telling the bosses off. I just don’t put up with anyone running over me. I was teased throughout my whole childhood so my way of handling that has been to become a fighter and a defender of not only myself but of anyone else I see being wronged.

So why does it turn me on that I sense in him, a need to control me? And I say “sense” because even though he is my superior, he doesn’t boss me around or act dominating. On the contrary he’s a very fair and flexible person to work with. But it’s the little things and the look in his eye which my intuition reads as a yearning and pining to have me under his control. It mirrors raw and primitive sex where the male takes the female and does what he likes with her. He is the predator and I am the prey. I love to be dominated in bed and play the helpless female, so maybe that’s why this glimmer in his eye is so sexy to me. I can imagine he is -that- kind of man when having sex. I wonder if he can read me in the same way, that despite my bold and strong exterior, I would surrender to him totally.

Men are by primitive instinct, hunters. I wonder if it’s deeply rooted in them to “hunt” females as well and tame them. The more she bites and claws, huffs and growls, the more he wants to subdue her. Maybe his cock is the secret weapon, the final tool to reversing her behavior with the pleasure it brings. It disturbs me to think that this is very close to something they call rape. I’d prefer to think of it as a game, a dance, a process. Just like when you watch documentaries about animals mating and usually the female acts disinterested and runs away with the male going after her. And upon penetration she gives in. That’s exactly what I’m talking about here.

The Pixies have a song called “Tame” which goes like this:

Got hips like cinderella

Must be having a good shame

Talking sweet about nothing

Cookie i think you’re

Tame

I’m making good friends with you

When you’re shaking your good frame

Fall on your face in those bad shoes

Lying there like you’re tame

Uh huh huh

Tame

Then the Toadies have a song called Heel:

Long neck, short leash

Sweet lips are black, black, black, black

You walk, I Lead

Little tricks, stagger and fall

Heel

You’re crying, well listen

This time you really were bad, burn, burn , bad

I will show you some discipline

Yes, you will learn some respect, respect, respect

Heel

God I love you

You’re so pretty

Love you, love you

Pretty, pretty

Heel

Although not directly, I think both of these songs are referring ever so slightly to the thing I’m talking about.

[Via http://lalaloveless.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment