Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy But........

I have enjoyed spending the weekend with Gator. My family has been down and I have enjoyed seeing them as well

However, this is the one weekend out of the month that we get to spend with Tech and Kitten. I think that both Gator and I are a little off because we feel they should be with us. Making that feeling worse is the fact that they really could have been. Their plans for the weekend could have been done any other weekend during the month. Them choosing this weekend is odd to us. They know they are welcome to spend time with my family when they are in town. And I made sure of this by inviting each one separately so that I would be sure they individually knew we’d like to have them and still wanted to see them this weekend.

I’ve not gotten a satisfactory answer as to why they didn’t come down this weekend.Gator tried getting one from Kitten. She did get a bit ugly when she found my family was visiting on “their weekend’. I think she is a bit jealous of the time I spend with them.

And that leads to a whole post in itself. One I will post in the next day or two I believe. Just a bit more thought into it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment