Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to Whore Part one: The Hotel

I came out to a friend this evening. Well, I told him how I earn my shoe money – strangely he wasn’t as shocked and disgusted as I expected. As he was asking me questions, in tandem with reading this blog, I realised there are a fair few rules that come with being a whore. You pick up tricks, special slang words, code words and techniques to cope with the job and make you blend in. I almost enjoy this part the most, being sneaky and imaginitive and keeping everybody fooled.

Strangely enough, I’ve found the time I need the most sneaky tricks is getting there and leaving. When I’m with a client, things flow easily. I have the persona down to a fine art now, I can turn on the charm and entertain even the most miserable pervert. The part that still makes my palms sweat and my heart skip a beat is walking into an upscale hotel lobby.

The first visit to a hotel is the worst, if I’ve been there once before I know the layout. If I don’t, it’s always a worry that I’ll look suspicious trying to find the lifts. The floors don’t help either, nice hotels favour marble – the click of my heels is loud, heads turn. This is where my phone comes in. The text to client on my way – where is the lift? which floor are you on? will see you soon x – then out of the cab hopefully after the reply (always a cab, big company or black cab – never a local company!).

Although the exit is never as bad, (I know the route to the doors now after all!) I always wonder if somebody will notice me. It’s usually the evening, I’m young, attractive and dressed smartly and it’s likely I’ve only been upstairs for an hour. Also, My hair is probably not a great as when I arrived, my make-up not so crisp, and my heels still as loud on those damn floors! I’m always sure to have a good grip on my bag, if I dropped it the contents would give me away – extra safe condoms, lubricating jelly, vibrator, extra stockings and a pile of crisp notes in my purse.

It’s a risk, but the buzz is electric. I always say, if I don’t enjoy it I wont do it.

[Via http://honestldngirl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment