Friday, December 4, 2009

The Pianist

Tonight I had dinner with a world famous pianist.  We had very liberating conversation.  We had spoken on the phone for about 45 minutes once about two weeks prior and I succeeded in opening his mind just a little.  He said, I need a girl friend to make me focus more so that I don’t go out as often.”  I asked, “Why would you want that?  Would a woman like that really excite you?”  He instantly responded, “A woman who wants to stay home all the time is not what I want.”   In my opinion, he didn’t know what he wanted and needed some personal soul searching.

In our lengthy discussion we discussed everything from viruses being dispersed through asteroids in the universe to my writing.  He seemed to be fascinated with my writing and what I was writing about.  He wanted me to analyze him and tell him what I thought of him.  I told him he needed to get out more and interact with females on a regular basis.  I explained that his daily activities conducting business with men, either in person or on the phone, is only superficial and to really have an elevating affect on your confidence you have to interact on a more “intimate” level.  Since he is highly heterosexual that would mean interacting more with females.  It made complete sense to him.  He admitted that you don’t know what the core of a person consists of until you get intimate with them.

I also asked him to tell me the wildest thing he had ever done.  He knew exactly what I was talking about but was shy about answering.  He did say he had a hard time being naked around someone.  I knew there was many, deep insecurities within him when he confided that tidbit.  So I thought I’d model some behavior for him by relaying the wildest thing I have ever done which was have a threesome with two men and myself.  He said his brother has slept with two girls at once.  We then started discussing homosexuality.  I assured him I am only interested in men, and he said he has never had a desire to be with a man.  He did share that when he was in his early 20’s a gay friend talked him into trying some things.  He didn’t go into specifics and I didn’t ask, but he just said, he didn’t like it and was now REALLY sure he only liked women.

We talked more about his music and how his friend suggested that he have a woman scantily dressed on top of his piano as he is playing.  Sometimes he plays with two other pianists and has three women, one on each piano, as they play.  I suggest he play the piano and have a couple fuck to the rhythm of his music and after the guy cums, the woman masturbates to the finale of the song.  And then he could get up from the piano stool and fuck one of the girls – or he has someone from the audience come up.  He loved the idea.  He said right away, he wanted to discuss it with his business partner.  He said it would take his show to a whole new level.  I said, yeah, and you would also help evolve people’s minds.  He loved the idea.  We will see where it leads.

We made it back to his place, I used the restroom and turned on the audio and put my purse in the bedroom.  I met him in the kitchen where he was making tea.  I sat down with my tea and he played one song for me on his piano.  As I listened I thought the song was perfect for my idea because it was so romantic and full of passion.  He showed me his marketing posters earlier and they had a sexy, sensual, seductive edge with pianist playing and a woman in the foreground moving in a white, flowing gown that showed all her curves.  He then played another song for me.  It was great to watch his hands glide across the keys.  There was such passion in his performance.  The phone rang while he was playing.  He stopped, turned the phone off, and then went right back to where he left off.  He didn’t need to begin the song again.  It was amazing the control he had.  If he would just let go of all his inhibitions it would affect everything else in his life and his music would rise to a new level.

We passionately kissed in the living room where his three pianos are laid.  He was a great kisser.  I knew he had lots of passion from listening to him.  I wanted to feel him inside me so we moved ourselves to the bedroom.  I got completely undressed and he got unclothed except for his t-shirt – shyness again, I surmised.  We again kissed passionately.  I felt down for his cock and surprisingly he had a really nice, big cock, and it was hard.  That just meant he truly wanted to fuck me but he was experiencing some inhibiting nonsense in his head.  He said he should have known what to expect from me from our dinner conversation.

We covered the STD’s topic, birth control, sleeping with other people, expectations, you name it.  Usually this happens on the third date, not first, he kept saying.  I asked, “Why wait?  Is there something you learn in between that really makes a difference?”  What is realized in that time period other than time being lost?  He argued that it had already been a great date; I said it could even get better.  He knew I was right.  It is funny to watch guys who aren’t used to such a forward-thinking woman.  All they can do is laugh an anxious laugh.

After many minutes of kissing and convincing, he finally got inside me.  His cock felt so good inside my anticipating pussy.  I was on the verge of cumming but I could tell he was holding back and was timid in his approach.  He stopped.  He couldn’t go through with it anymore.  It was interesting.  He wanted me to stay the night or at least just stay longer.  We talked more and I helped ease his mind.

We started to kiss again.  He loved my tongue and how it dances all over his mouth.  He loved my soft lips and how they felt again his.  We definitely fit well together in our kisses.  They got me so excited though that I wanted to feel his cock some more.  I thought just maybe he would attempt once again.  He had already been inside me once, why not finish?  But no, no such luck.

I was loosing interest because I had made great strides in our conversation and many attempts at fucking but without success.  We got dressed and discussed getting together again soon.  I hope he will perform better next time.  Now he knows what to expect.

[Via http://femmevolution.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment