Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In the Mood

I have animal instincts. I’m a human. I can fall for this flesh desire that comes with this body. We tend to not care for the bodies needs, it’s desires. What I desire, what I need is so tempting, so lip biting, so intense. I need your warmth, your body, I need the hair on my arms to stand up. I need your hand going slowly down through my back, making me closer to you. I need you to take the hair out of my face and kiss me, such a passionate kiss, intense, rough but soft at the same time. I want an arousing kiss that’ll make our bodies wrestle and fight for what just seems right. I desire your teeth ripping at my lips softly. I desire soft caresses that turn into aggressive movements of sweet glory. The sound of our breathing synchronized, gasping for air. Let myself go, have fun. I want this to turn into a cat and dog chase of scratches and bites. I want this now. This desire of our bodies meeting, of our hormones interacting, of our differences coming together. I night of fun. I simple want you.

[Via http://valewale.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment