Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Sarah Palin blog: Back from Infinity

No fixed address:  Wasilla, Alaska

I was thinking when I’m president that we would re-locate Washington to Wasilla. But this shit-hole gulag  is a self-deluded cacoon of rednecks and rodents.

Todd fell off his snowmobile again today while he was out taunting fat chicks.

I’m tired. I’m eating too much, I’m irritable. Basically I’m depressed big time. Being mocked continuously takes its toll. Worse  yet, I think people are starting to ignore me.

That evil Obama dude is making  a health care debate speech to a joint session of congress tomorrow. Decided to inject myself back into the debate with  some more “death panel” jive talk in the Wall Street Journal.

Righteous Schimmelbusch, my 2012 campaign manager, says that a poll conducted by Pew Research at the end of August found that 86 percent of respondents had heard of the “death panel” controversy. Of those people, 30 percent said it was true. Just shows what you can get done when armed only with ignorance and a pitchfork.

Those rabblerousers Factcheck.org are on my case again, saying they knew Sarah Palin would be spreading more disinformation on health care.

I don’t know what disinformation is – but Factcheck.org – I knew Sarah Palin, and you sir are no Sarah Palin. Don’t they get that  I am paid to say ignornant things.

No more “pull the plug on grandma” – now it’s “pull the plug on factcheck.org”.

Six things I can’t do without:

  1. flush toilets
  2. machine-washed clothes
  3. assaulting the English language
  4. a wilful gift for malapropism
  5. every situation demanding an overly simple solution

Yours, while making sure all the doors are locked before the witch burners arrive

Sarah

p.s. I am not happy with being described as a whiny would-be beauty queen. It is messing with my mojo.

Check out my website. It’s nifty:  The Sarah Palin Experience

[Via http://schimmelusch.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment